Sunday, September 21, 2008

WOOOOOOOOOW

For the past two hours I have been searching deep into my soul to discover the 100 things that make me an interesting person; this was to be my FIRST OFFICIAL POST. After coming up with the greatest 100 things I could possibly think of, I concluded it was probably neccessary to preview this groundbreaking post. The post was a piece of art; full of pictures to highlight my interests, and humor throughout to show even more of my personality. I was feeling really enthused about this whole blog dealio, and I was even feeling pretty good about myself because I'd never realized how interesting and unique (and extremely modest) of a girl I am. While previewing my post I notice a small typo..."Oh no biggie, I'll just hit the back button and fix......whhhhhat?" Being a newcomer to Blogspot.com, I did not realize that while previewing a post you need to also save the post before you do something silly like hit a back button and lose all the work and soul searching you've just done. No; being new to Blogspot...I was unaware. So now, this is my first blog. A blog of anger and frustration. This blog does not show the 100 best qualities of Amy, or my humor, or even all the cool pictures highlighting my interests. This blog shows that 1) I am not smart enough to save work and 2) I get upset over the little things in life. (Neither of those were on my '100' list)...and I doubt I will ever get around to making that list again....I hate blogging...

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

blog blog blog...I love blog...

Unknown said...

Hey...it usually saves for you. I bet it is there...Try this
Sign in, that will take you to your "dashboard"
click on edit posts and it should be there.
Whenever I've thought I lost something it ended up being saved and I didn't even know it. Good luck. Hey, I am adding you to my blog roll if that is okay.
Jen